Bosch brand associates with reliability in the minds of many clients. And, often, Bosch appliances hold up to their reputation: well-designed, well-thought-through, packed with great features. However, when you read customer reviews, you find that there are some repair issues.
The truth is no appliance brand is perfect. Even in the brands that are considered to be the best, the parts break, wear out, some of the units experience extra wear and tear, just because we sometimes do not have time and patience to follow the instructions. When we are in a rush, we simply want things to work as we want them to, not as they should, and things break.
Another thing that causes appliances to malfunction is incorrect installation from the get-go. It is a common problem, especially if you have decided to bypass professional installation in favour of DIY. Here is what often leads to further problems:
- Washer and dryer are not balanced properly
- Fridge is not set up far enough from the wall
- Fridge is not balanced
- Oven calibration issues
- Water runoff hose is left too long and the water does not drain
Professional Bosch Appliance Repair Team
It is true that when it comes to Bosch appliance repairs you need the professionals that are very well familiar with this brand. As every appliance manufacturer, Bosch has its own tricks and quirks. It takes many years of experience and training to get familiar with the brand and be able to come up with fast solutions to repair problems.
Whether it is a spray arm, a rotary knob or a motor fan, a connector or a gasket, we know very well what is the easiest way to get to it without taking apart half of the unit and replace it fast. We are very well complete with the tools for diagnostics and follow simple troubleshooting steps.
We make sure that you know the full cost of repair before we start and are ok with it, we also will make sure we will plan the repairs efficiently and complete them as fast as possible.
Take a look at our list of serviceable Bosch appliances:
- Bosch washer repair
- Bosch refrigerator repair
- Bosch dryer repair
- Bosch oven repair
- Bosch dishwasher repair
- Bosch stove repair
For us, satisfaction from an appliance repair well done means a lot. That is why we do our best to excel at our job and always think one step ahead on how we can improve our clients’ experience.
The i-FIX Appliance Repair Philosophy
- We offer 24/7 service, yes you can book with us an appointment when it is convenient for you
- Our team consists of trained, certified, and licensed technicians.
- We honour our original quote, even if the service will eventually take longer
- We follow through on our parts orders so that to make sure they arrive faster
- We repair all makes and models of household appliances
- We are upfront about our repair costs and the unit’s life expectancy
- We simply love what we do!